Monday, June 27, 2011

cover letter for bank



Date- 00.00.2000

To
The Deputy General Manager
Human Resource Management Department
Bangladesh Development Bank Limited
Head Office, 8, Rajuk Avenue
Dhaka

Subject: Application for the post of Senior Officer.

Dear Sir,
In response to your advertisement in the daily The Daily Star on December 29, 2010 for
the appointment of Senior Officer, I would like to offer myself as one of the prospective
candidate for the post. I have gotten Masters Degree in Mass Communication &
Journalism from Rajshahi University in 2007.

I believe working in a reputed and prestigious organization like your one will provide
me excellent opportunity for my career growth in Bangladesh Development Bank
Limited. I am confident that if you provided the opportunity to serve your organization I
will prove myself to be an important asset for your organization through my dedication,
sincerity, hard working and highest level of professionalism.

I would request you to kindly appoint me to the post of Senior Officer. For any
query, you can reach me at my mobile no. 00000000000.You can also e-mail me at
your_mail@gmail.com.

Thank You.




Your Name



Enclosers:

1. Attested photocopies of all academic certificates.
2. Citizen Certificate from chairman.
3. 04 (Four) copies recent passport size photographs.
4. Pay Order of TK 200/-
5. Attested photocopy of National ID card.

2 comments: